The purpose of this policy is to regulate the way bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com manages personal information it collects from its users. This applies solely to the information gathered during your use (present and past) of the services and products provided by bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com.
What information is being collected?
The information we collect about you may include: your name, email address, IP address, location, your chosen internet browser and service provider, and device plus any information you supply voluntarily.
How is it collected?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also collect information when you voluntarily comment. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Why is it being collected?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to notify you about changes to our services.
How we use the information we collect?
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries, support request, feedbacks or questions, and update you with information pertaining to your request;
- to perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- 1. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.
bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- 2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- 3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- 4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- 5. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- 6. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- 7. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Who will it be shared with?
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
Third Party Websites and Services
bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
bestblackjackonlinecasinos.com is not intended for any person under the age of 18, and in particular children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18, we will remove his or her information from our files. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using our service.
What are your rights?
When it comes to requests relating to your personal information, you are also welcome to get in touch with us at any point if you wish to:
- Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have stored about you.
- Request further clarification as to our use of your personal information.